We have a school fundraising committee comprising of Staff, parents and students and to date we have raised €5,000. We have a number of projects in the pipeline and staff, parents and students are helping in the fundraising efforts to develop certain areas of the school.
- Replacement of the floor in the sports-hall to a sprung floor.
- Revamping the study-hall to create a more inspiring space for students to work and study. It will include a reading/ library section where students can prepare for exams.
- Installation of a wireless network within the school.
- Development of the school website.
Annual Charitable fundraising activities include:
- The St. Vincent de Paul Food Appeal and Non Uniform Day.
- The Stewarts Hospital Appeal.
- Pink and Blue Days raising money for Cancer Research.
Photos of the Christmas Food Appeal in Moyle Park College
St. Vincent de Paul Food Appeal 2014 and the boys loading the hampers into the school bus:
As a result of your kindness €430 was collected from staff for Stewart's Hospital. We delivered 172 gifts yesterday. On Christmas Day every residential client in Stewart's will receive a gift from Santa donated by staff and First Year students from this school. A big...
Moyle Park College staff and students have been running their Christmas Food Appeal for the past nine years. This year our First Year students and teachers together with Br. Colman launched their Christmas Appeal in aid of Clondalkin St. Vincent de Paul. A Christmas...